2.1.2 The processing of personal data is carried out on the terms determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2.1.3 The MODELLISIMO group of companies, if necessary, obtains the consent of the customers for processing and transferring their personal data to third parties.
2.1.4. The processing of your personal data means the performance of any action or combination of actions performed with your personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use and transfer (distribution, provision, access) including transboundary transfer, depersonalization, blocking, disposal and destruction. We can process your personal data in any manner permitted by applicable law, whether with or without the use of automation.
- from your legal representatives or representatives on the basis of a contract or power of attorney (vehicle owner, trustee, etc.).
2.3.1 MODELLISIMO Group of Companies uses your personal data to provide the necessary services at your request or in the framework of the program you are participating in for marketing purposes, as well as in the case of the purchase of products in MODELLISIMO.
2.3.2 This information is necessary for the following operations: sale and purchase of models (cars, etc.), sale and purchase of models (cars, etc.) used, participation in the loyalty program MODELLISIMO and other operations to which the Group of Companies is party MODELLISIMO.
2.3.3 If you have your consent, we will use your personal information to provide you with information about the planned MODELSIMO meetings and events. In addition, we can use information to improve the level of service in MODELLISIMO, to serve customers in accordance with their expectations, to obtain information about what products and services may be of interest to potential customers.
2.3.4 If you have your consent, we also use personal data to provide or offer you, including newsletters, advertisements and special booklets, to conduct polls, lotteries, drawings and other online contests, by email, by phone, by phone sending text messages (including SMS and MMS) and by mail.
2.4.1 We can provide your personal data to the organizations of the MODELLISIMO group of companies, representative offices in the territory of the Russian Federation of manufacturers of large-scale models of brand cars sold by the MODELLISIMO group of companies.
2.4.2 Below are the cases in which we can provide your personal data to third parties:
- MODELLISIMO group of companies: We can provide information that makes personal data to other companies that are part of the MODELLISIMO group of companies. OOO MODELISIMO is the company responsible for managing shared information about our customers
- Representative offices: We provide information that constitutes the personal data of customers, Representative offices of manufacturers of large-scale models of cars with which we have concluded Dealer agreements.
-- Business partners. Sometimes we provide services or products in cooperation with other companies. In order for our partners to provide the necessary services, we can provide them with information about you. For example, we can negotiate with partners about sales, repair, lending, or other services. In order for these services to be provided, we must inform your partners about your personal information. If you are a member of the MODELLISIMO loyalty program, we can provide your personal information to your partners so that they will grant you the privileges provided by the program.
- Service Providers: We apply to third parties to provide us with the following services (including but not limited to): credit card service, loyalty program management MODELSIMO, informing about news and providing promotional and business materials via SMS and e-mail; holding lotteries, drawings, competitions and consumer surveys. In certain circumstances, the MODELLISIMO group of companies can disclose to your service providers your personal data.
-- Addition. In addition, the MODELLISIMO group of companies can disclose your data in the following cases: 1) in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation: 2) in response to the demand of the government or public authorities; 3) in accordance with the requirements of the judicial process; 4) as a protection of the rights of clients, employees of the MODELLISIMO group of companies; 5) in order to protect their rights or reduce possible damage; 6) after the depersonalization of your personal data; 7) if the data is transferred for the purpose of concluding and executing a contract for which you are one of the parties, a beneficiary or a guarantor; 8) in emergency situations.
2.5 Informing customers about products and services MODELLISIMO
2.5.1 We are always glad to inform you about our best offers, promotions, discounts, competitions. To do this, if you have your consent, we can inform you by phone, by sending text messages by e-mail or telephone. You have the right to refuse to receive this information.
2.5.2 Taking into account the preferences of our customers is the main principle of the MODELLISIMO group of companies.
2.6 Personal data you voluntarily sent to MODELLISIMO
2.6.1 If you decided to provide MODELLISIMO with your personal data, for example, fill out the form, leave a comment on our website, send an email, etc., we can use this information to reply to your message (s) or to provide you information about goods and (or) services. Sending this information (name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) is voluntary and is obligatory for obtaining services of the MODELLISIMO group of companies.
2.6.2 By voluntarily providing us with this information, you agree to its processing in the MODELLISIMO group of companies.
2.7 Telephone conversations
2.7.1 In order to improve the quality of your service and resolve disputes, telephone conversations between you and our employees are recorded and can be listened to.
2.7.2 Calling us or receiving a call from us You express your consent to the recording and possible listening to the recording of your telephone conversation.
2.8 Video Surveillance
2.8.1 Video monitoring is carried out to improve the quality of your services and to protect your interests and interests of the MODELLISIMO group of companies in the MODELLISIMO group of companies. Video surveillance has the following objectives:
- Detain those who have criminal intentions.
- To help in the prevention and detection of crimes in MODELSIMO territory.
- Improve the quality of service Modellisimo.
2.8.2 The MODELISIMO video surveillance system will not be used for:
- uploading footage to the Internet;
- Any automated decision-making.
3. Rights and obligations of the MODELLISIMO online store
3.1.1 The MODELLISIMO Group of Companies as an operator of personal data undertakes:
1) Ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
2) Advise you of your rights, provide you with information about the processing of your personal data.
3) Upon your request, to clarify your personal data, block or delete them if they are incomplete, obsolete, unreliable, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing.
4) Notify you of your personal data, in accordance with the duties entrusted to us as the Operator of personal data.
3.1.2 MODELLISIMO has the right:
1) Defend your interests in court.
2) Provide personal data to third parties, if this is provided by the current legislation (tax, law enforcement agencies, etc.) and this Policy.
3) Refuse to provide information about personal data in cases provided for by law.
4) Use your personal data without your consent, in cases stipulated by law.
3.2 Rights of the client Modellisimo
3.2.1 As a subject of personal data, you have the following rights:
1) Request information regarding the processing of your personal data.
2) Require clarification of your personal data, its blocking or destruction in the event that personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing.
3) Withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
4) Take other measures provided by law to protect their rights.
3.2.2 In order to realize your rights, you can apply to MODELLISIMO through the information channels listed on the official website of the MODELLISIMO group of companies.
4. Ensuring the security of personal data
4.1 To ensure the protection of your personal data MODELSIMO the following measures were taken:
- MODELLISIMO was appointed responsible for organizing the processing of personal data and their protection, when processing them in information systems;
- To ensure the security of personal data in information systems, we have implemented a system for protecting personal data, in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- all carriers with your personal data, both paper and electronic, are subject to accounting and strict requirements for storage and destruction apply;
- all your data is reserved and, in case of their modification or destruction, the MODELLISIMO group of companies can always restore them except for the cases of withdrawal of the consent to processing the data by the Customer;
- Access to your personal data has the minimum required number of employees of the MODELLISIMO group of companies and only to fulfill their duties;
- with all employees of the MODELLISIMO group of companies who have access to your personal data, non-disclosure agreements have been concluded;
- the MODELLISIMO group of companies conducts systematic and continuous training of its employees engaged in the process of processing personal data;
- MODELLISIMO group of companies constantly improves the level of security of your personal data due to periodic internal audits and, if there are discrepancies or weaknesses in protection, in the shortest time eliminates their reasons.
5. For legal entities
5.1 In the event of concluding agreements for the performance of works associated with the transfer or the possibility of unintentional receipt of personal data of our clients, we necessarily include confidentiality provisions in the agreement or sign a separate confidentiality agreement.
6. Contact information
6.1 In order to exercise your rights or to obtain additional information, you can always:
- apply personally or by phone to our Customer Service;
- send a request with the mark "Personal data" in the feedback forms on the websites of MODELLISIMO companies.
We draw your attention to the fact that all announcements on models of cars posted on this website are of an exclusively informational nature and under no circumstances are a public offer determined by the provisions of Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. For accurate information on the availability of models, as well as the exact cost of large-scale models, please contact the managers of the MODELLISIMO online store.